Supplementary construction system
- Is a part of the construction system with ΟRTHΟBLOCK.
- Used for bind the ΟRTHΟBLOCK brick elements
- Can be also used for masonry surfaces made with clay bricks elements with horizontal openings.
- Ready to use product of constant industrial production and controlled quality
- It can be easily mixed with potable water.
- Ensures high workability, adhesion and high bonding strength.
- It provides easy, fast and clean application.
- Clean the applied surface of ΟΡΘΟBLOCK.
- Mix the content of 25 kg bag with 5,0-5,3 lt potable water.
- The mixing procedure can be made with an electric mixer, traditional mixing machine or conventional beton mixer.
- The application of the prepared mixture can be made with immersion of ΟRTHΟBLOCK elements into the prepared mixture.
- The prepared mixture is workable for at least 2 hours
- Recommended application temperature between +5ο C to + 35o C.
- Approximately 6-7,5 kg / m2 bonding surface
- One bag of 25 kg can be reached for:
ΟRTHΟBLOCK Κ250 : 3,0 – 4,5 m2 masonry surface
ΟRTHΟBLOCK Κ300 : 2,5 –3,5 m2 masonry surface
- Grey Portland cement of high strength.
- Aggregates of selected grain size and of high quality.
- Enriched with special additives.
- In full conformity with European specifications: EN 998-2.
- Classified as masonry mortar of type: Μ10, W0
In unopened bags and in a protected dry , frost free storage house, at least 12 months from the production date.
In bags of 25 kg on pallets